Mindjet and Outlook not playing together.

• Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
Any ideas on a fix? Mind-jet Manager could not connect to Microsoft Outlook . Try setting Outlook or restarting both Outlook and Mind-manager. Both Programs must have the same privilege level property setting. Using 32bit Mindjet and Outlook.

Photo of Christoph Alexander O'Gorman

Christoph Alexander O'Gorman

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Alaa Khayat

Alaa Khayat

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

I have the same issue
Photo of Renaldostheold

Renaldostheold

• 20 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Yes I can confirm this as well. I have contacted support but that has gone dead. Something very wrong in how that works!!!!! I suspect that problems are not passed on.

I can send a task from outlook to MM19 but cannot send from MM19 to outlook.

Further, I cannot add a resource to the task that has been sent from outlook. The only way this can happen is through a add-in called ResultsManager.  It looks like there is a problem with the outlook map part.

I will note that add-in developers seem more responsive than Mindjet. There also seems to be an software wide problem with larger companies unable to log and fix problems in a timely way. They don't even acknowledge a problem and one would think in this day and age that could be an automatic generated listing.

Imagine using MM to log problems and use some add-ins to sweep the maps to find tagged issues. Then the list could be sent to html 5 web page. Oh and imagine tagging them with a priority icon and even dating them so that they can sweep up software tasks in a date order.

Or is the real issue that the programming is outsourced and language is the big problem. Or is it the support staff that are afraid to "loose face" because they can't find the answer in their manual and are afraid of not meeting targets?