Mindjet Error Html Not Initialized

• Problem
  • Updated 2 days ago
Hi, when I open MM or when I send an otulook ítem to MM I get the pop up error window "HTML Not Initialized". Furthermore I can not add/edit Notes to map topics neither see Notes from Outlook ítems in Maps. Can please help me?

I opened Mindjet Case # 00438747 but reply run as Administrator is not viable. I have been using it as a simple user.
Photo of Miguel Femenía

Miguel Femenía

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated by time and answer

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1381 Posts
  • 208 Reply Likes
Question.
Did it work before?
If yes. You are using an old MindManager release. Nothing has changed with it in years.
Thefore the cause must be in your outlook installation.
Ask your ICT people what they have changed and they will be able to inform and most likely, help you out.

Further suggestions:
Do a re-install of MindManager - take care all MS Office apps are not active - See if you can work again.

Or... Upgrade to MM 2018. It will cost less than the time and effort you spent already.
And to be sure, install a free 30 day trial.

Photo of Mihai

Mihai

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

I have a similar problem with Mindjet Manager 2016. After I'm  starting  the application, and after opening a file or creating a new one, a window with the message "html not initialized" is popping up every second. The problem started after I reinstalled the app on my brand new Windows 10 laptop.
I don't have money o upgrade and I want to make this version working.
Please help   
Photo of Tom Heffner

Tom Heffner

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have the recurring "HTML Not Initializing" error message and cannot edit notes or work in the maps. This just started. I am using MindMap 2017 with all updates and my company provides the software. I use this tool a lot and need to get it fixed.
Photo of Juan Acevedo

Juan Acevedo, Official Rep

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hello all,

Our team is currently investigating this issue. We recommend updating your software to the latest build if you have not done so already here

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If anyone else is having this exact feature please submit a ticket to our support page here
Photo of Nj Ti

Nj Ti

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Dear Mindjet support,

Could we know if there is any finding on this issue?
This has been affecting many user I believe.
Appreciate your help on this.

Thank you.
Photo of kingtermite

kingtermite

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes, I'm having this issue too. Last time I had Mindmanager open was about a month ago and wasn't seeing it then.  Version 17.1.178 (32-bit).

I'll add a ticket from link above.