Mindjet for Mac 10.3.605 constantly crashed in OSX 10.10 (14A389) Yosemite

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
When entering text or data Mindset crashes several times. Specifically after backspacing on an entry and similar not straight-forward text entry of cutting and pasting. Needs constant saving after each text entry to avoid losing work
Photo of Wim Coenraad

Wim Coenraad

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Brian Gardner

Brian Gardner

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
From experience with Mindjet support, I try to wait at least 6 months before I apply a new OSX version. That is how far behind Mac development tends to be there. I'm not complaining. Just giving you some background.
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Hmm, Mindjet for Mac 10.3.605 is running smooth on my Yosemite installation. Did you try to reinstall Mindjet? Does this happen on all maps, saved on all locations?
Photo of Hugh Haiker

Hugh Haiker

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
MindJet performance has been crap always, but this is ridiculous. If I could do my work in something else, I would. This nonsense is slowing me down even worse than the crawl I have been putting up with for over seven years.
Photo of valerie

valerie

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I've the same experience Hugh. MindJet never worked good on my Mac and that for eight years. But I use it for so many (business) reasons that I proceeded. Again time to look for something else.
Photo of Rafael Lamadrid

Rafael Lamadrid

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have problems trying to share a file using Mindset files in the cloud.  The system crash when sending the eMail notice to the person I want to share the documento with... Any suggestions?
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
(Edited)