• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Florian Hawes

Florian Hawes

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I suffer the same issue. I've not completely understood the problem, but it seems like there is at least a big problem if I have the same folder name in a sub folder and on the root level. Example: I have a folder called abc, it's on the root level and within sub folder Mindjet. If I manage to open Mindjet/abc I see the content of abc on the root level. I don't believe that's the only issue Dropbox and folders. Something is really going wrong there.

I wonder why Mindjet isn't able to provide a working app. Although it's free there are many users that have bought the PC/MAC version because the integration between the App and the PC/MAC was working properly in the past.
Photo of Alex Martelli

Alex Martelli

• 68 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
Phil, please let me know if you have more specific steps for us to reproduce the issue.  If we cannot see the issue for ourselves to see what's going on, it's much more difficult for us to fix it.
Photo of Phil Chan

Phil Chan

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Here are the steps that causes the issue. And some pre-conditions
* there are numerous sub-folders created. One of which is called mindmap, which is 2nd tier subfolder
1. Open up mindmap
2. Click on select source
3. Click on dropbox connector
4. Dropbox connected, list of folder shown
5. Click on sub folder, app load for 3 sec before it complete clashed
Repeat the above steps few times same result occur

However, if i just have the mindmap created in the root directory (tier 0), the app accepted it. That is only a work around.