Mindjet connect makes files read only

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
I am trying to use the online connect functions but keep getting read only and am unable to edit maps. On looking on your communities section i see I am not the only person to complain about this - what is the solution to overcome this which makes it impossible to use maps in this way - I am only user and only have 1 map open at once?
Photo of mark.phillip.thompson

mark.phillip.thompson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Mark. Our team has been working on fixing this issue. Are you still experiencing this problem? If you are, please let me know. Thank you!
Photo of mark.phillip.thompson

mark.phillip.thompson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
yes just opened a map which opened then has been 5 mins re-connecting so un editable!

I was playing around with other ways of sync to my android phone and also discovered maps phone app I downloaded will not recognize maps as maps and keep asking what to open with!

Not very good for malking your map portable! Cannot connect and have to mess to open!

Mark
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Mark. Thank you so much for getting back to me. Since you are still experiencing this issue, could you please open a ticket with our support team? They will need to gather additional information regarding the issue at hand. Please use this link: https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co... to open a ticket with our team. Once you have filled out the form, please let me know the case number that has been assigned to you. Thank you!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.