mindjet loose thes pictures paths

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Hello
i can nicely insert pictures to my project on my android tablet. but they desapeare every time i exit and open again my file
please help.
Photo of Tarek Kechich

Tarek Kechich

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 116 Reply Likes
Are these pictures located inside the Topics or inside the Topic Notes ('behind' a topic, were you can add paragraphs of text)?
Photo of Alessandro Faustini

Alessandro Faustini

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have the same problem. The picture is inside of the topic box (how can I insert them inside of a note?) and when I close and reopen the map the image isn't visible anymore. If I click on the "image" label on top of the screen i can see the popup for the selection of app to use for view it but the app (Image gallery) shows an error "impossible to load the image".
I save the images in a folder "images" in the same directory of the map, on local device.
Thanks in advance for help
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 116 Reply Likes
Images inside Topcs and inside Topic Notes (not sure at the moment if you can do this on Android) will become part of the map file itself, so there shouldn't be any path-issues and the images should be there even when sending the map file to a colleague or opening the map file on another device.

However, there might be something happening inside the Android app which isn't supposed to happen.
Would it be possible for one of you to send me an example of a map that's missing images?