MindManager 11.2.116 | opening maps takes very long

• Question
  • Updated 1 week ago
Hi community,

I started using MindManager on my Mac a few weeks ago, and I'm not sure if this is a normal behavior when opening maps. I have created a map that takes up to 1 minute to open the map... I used many of the built in library graphics, but the file is just 1 MB.

Any idea if this is normal, any tipps or is this a known bug?

PS: I'm using a Mac Pro 3,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5, 32 GB ram, flash memory drive, and AMD FirePro D300 graphic card - I have no other performance issues and I don't believe it's a hardware performance issue.    

Thanks in advance,
Cheers
Sascha
Photo of Sascha Velte

Sascha Velte

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • unsure

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1354 Posts
  • 204 Reply Likes
I found that the best way for this issue is via MIndjet Support.

Please send the details of your Mindjet issue to customer.support@mindjet.com 

Please also provide the version number (its listed as blank above) and your operating system
and the crash log.  You can also try to do a repair on Mindjet in the Control Panel>Programs
and Features to see if that helps.

Success
Photo of Bart van der Pot

Bart van der Pot

• 7 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Sascha. Strange. I don't recognize this problem. Although a 2.8 Mb size mind map of me is showing some delay in building up the screen after moving, opening the mind map itself is going rather fluid. I also have used some (not many) graphics.
I indeed do hope that customer support can show you the right direction for finding a solution. Good luck!