MindManager 12 for Mac is now available!

• Announcement
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • (Edited)
Hello, 

We are excited to let you know that MindManager 12 for Mac is now available. This robust release represents another big step forward in the expansion and evolution of our Mac application, with a host of powerful and exciting new features including:

• SmartRulesTM which enable users to automate task updates, driving processes and workflows forward

• An expanded library of background objects, shapes and Smart Shapes that give users the power to create highly-customized visualizations that bring greater clarity to complex and critical information

• Dark Mode support for Mac users who prefer the minimized eyestrain and enhanced focus of the Mojave Dark Mode visual environment

• Touch Bar support to enable a more fluid and efficient mapping and diagramming experience

• A vastly expanded library of visual themes and icons that allow users to add personality, meaning and impact to their visualizations with a single click

• And a LOT more

You’ll find more information about what’s new in MindManager 12 for Mac on our website. Take a look, give it a try, and please let us know what you think. We value your feedback tremendously.

Best Regards 

Mindjet Customer Support
Photo of David Walsh

David Walsh, Official Rep

• 151 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
  • Happy

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Benny

Benny

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
As a power-user o f MindManager during the years I already downloded the new release 12 for Mac. Unfortunately I now have serious problems because the the header and footnote funcion seems buggy. Although activated correctly in the menue, neither headers nor footnotes appear (screen or print). Is there a workarround or update available?
Photo of David Walsh

David Walsh, Official Rep

• 151 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
Benny 

I will check this out thanks for the feedback. Can you send an email to customer.support@mindjet.com so I have your email?

Mindjet Customer Support