MindManager 2016 crashing when dragging and dropping Outlook emails

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Windows 10 64 bit. MindManager 2016 64-bit. Office 2013 64-bit. When I drag-and-drop emails onto a mind map, Approximately one out of three times, MindManager crashes.I know that 64-bit installs are often not as well supported, but this is a substantial problem. Any suggestions?
Photo of jerryk

jerryk

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Any details on the crashes? Do you have a screenshot available of such a crash?
Photo of David W

David W

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello,

In order to best assist you, I would recommend opening a ticket with our support team. We will need to gather additional information regarding the issue that you are y experiencing as well as obtain your  contact information. Please use this link: https://secure.mindjet.com/app/support.aspx
to open a ticket with our support team.

Thank you
David 
Mindjet Customer Support
(Edited)
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Looking forward to have the solution to this issue posted here as well as it might help others with the same issue.
Photo of Shilpa Kabra

Shilpa Kabra, Official Rep

• 125 Posts
  • 31 Reply Likes
Hi Jerry,

Did you get a chance to create case with support?
I tested dragging and dropping 6- 7 emails from Outlook  2013 64-bit. to MindManager  16  64 bit on windows 10 and it worked.
Can you repair Outlook and repair Mindmanager 16 and reboot the machine and see if you are still experiencing an issue.
If yes then please open ca case with support for more troubleshooting .
 Please use this link: https://secure.mindjet.com/app/support.aspx

Thanks,
Shilpa
Mindjet Support
Photo of jerryk

jerryk

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Seem to have found a workaround. If I use the "send to MindManager" button in Outlook, instead of dragging, have not seen crashes.