MindManager 2016 export capabilities are amazing!

• Praise
  • Updated 3 years ago

I just wanted to compliment the Mindjet team.  I'm a newbie mind mapper having purchased MindManager 2016 recently, but I'm advancing through the learning curve rapidly thanks to the software's intuitive UI, good documentation, and responsive community.

Presentation quality was one of the deciding factors for me to invest my time and money in MindManager.  I have not been disappointed with my choice.  I'm impressed with the HTML export.  I just discovered that feature today, and it has become my favorite way of viewing large maps.  The navigation and formatting of the HTML export is fantastic!

- Ashok Kumar

Photo of Ashok Kumar

Ashok Kumar

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Andrew Wilcox

Andrew Wilcox, Champion

• 1036 Posts
  • 178 Reply Likes
Hi Ashok

As a user for 15 years and trainer for 10 years, I am really lifted by someone praising the the HTML export features. It has been exactly the same export since 2002!

I have used it continuously since 2002. You can see some examples and tips here:

Maps of events: http://www.conferencereaction.co.uk/
Tips on using the web export: http://www.applications.cabre.co.uk/?...

Its great as an internal or closed group process for sharing your maps. However when you try to use it on the public internet it lacks the features you need these days: SEO, mobile etc. So you have to embed the output in something like WordPress. Several of my tips will help you do this.

Its a pity there has been no development by Mindjet since 2002.
Photo of Ashok Kumar

Ashok Kumar

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Andrew,

Thanks for the tips!  I agree SEO and mobile are hot topics these days.  I didn't even think of that.  Fortunately, I have some experience with WordPress so I should be able to make that leap if or when it becomes necessary. 

I've just got started with MindManager so everything is still bright and shiny to me.  :)

Photo of Andrew Wilcox

Andrew Wilcox, Champion

• 1036 Posts
  • 178 Reply Likes
It's still bright and shiny even for those who have used it for many years.