Mindmanager 2017 export to onenote?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
Is this functionality available with 2017?
Zapier only seems to work if we have a Enterprise account.
Photo of BVasily

BVasily

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1247 Posts
  • 187 Reply Likes
In MM 2017 SIngle you now have Zapier integration as well. So it integrates also with OneNote and .... it also works the other direction.
Photo of BVasily

BVasily

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have attempted this, but the Zapier integration only appears to work with Mindmanager Enterprise.
Am I missing something.

Thanks for any advice.
Bob V.  Canada
Photo of jerry.mings

jerry.mings

• 118 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
To make Zapier work, I had to set up a Mindjet Cloud Account.  Technical support at Mindjet made this happen.  I realize that the Mindjet Cloud is not up and running, however, I need this feature set up to work with Zapier.  Once done, it works well.  Check with technical support.

Photo of ckl36

ckl36

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Is it not true that Mindjet Cloud is available only with the Enterprise Edition?
Photo of jerry.mings

jerry.mings

• 118 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
I can confirm that I did talk with technical support, they set me up with a cloud account so I could use Zapier.  I cannot access Mindjet Cloud, how, I can use Zapier.  As I mentioned about, please contact Mindjet support for additional details.  I do have Zapier working on my Mindjet 2017 and I do not have the Enterprise version.
Photo of lonemccord

lonemccord

• 33 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Thank you, I just messaged them too. Will see if it will work. I was excited about connecting apps to mindjet. Hope this works.
Photo of BVasily

BVasily

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks.  This is good news.  I will contact tech support N/A to see if they can help me as well.