MindManager/Snap, after writing and sending 266 words the snap did not go to queue

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • In Progress
MindManager/Snap, after writing and sending 266 words (~1269 Characters) vis snap, the Snap text did not reach to queue. (Note 1: I made a copy to clipboard before sending it via Snap, so I did not lose the text, but this made my worry that next time I would not be able to trust Snap for writing and snapping text as I might lose the whole text). I hope the MJ team can fix this bug. (Note 2: if there is a limit on the number of words (characters), then MJ should make it clear to users.
Photo of O. Alfarisi

O. Alfarisi

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • I Feel I can not trust MindMangager Snap/GO , (Note: SNAP/GO is not even listed as product in this community (it might be called Tasks for now, but needs a correction)

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 438 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
Hello O. Alfarisi, 

Sorry to hear you encountered issues with MindManager Snap. To help us troubleshoot this issue, please provide the following information -

1. Were using the MindManager 2020 Desktop Snap application or MindManager Go? 
  2. Did you haver an active internet connection at the time of attempting to send the Snap? 
  3.  Has snap worked for you before and does it work now?
I am checking with my internal teams here as well if there were any server-side issues and will get back to you. 

Best, 
-Marian
Photo of Jim AK

Jim AK

• 102 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Guys - this is a critical issue and requires an update.

"Did you haver an active internet connection at the time of attempting to send the Snap?"

1. Both MM Snap & Go need to be able to save and resync if an internet connection is not present.
  2. In fact, MM Snap & Go should both be temporarily writing to the local device until they have confirmed successfully transferring to the server.  

Pls can you confirm the 2 above are happening.

Thank you

James.