MindManager 2012 and a Clover Trail Tablet PC

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I've been waiting patiently for the release of Windows 8 with the specific intent to buy a Slate PC and run native MM 2012 in "tablet mode" with a pen for meeting notes etc.. I've done this with my current convertible Win7 PC and the software works great, but the hardware is a little hard to lug around to meetings. I've tried the Android version of MM and it's just too limited.

During my research I found out that several companies are releasing Win8 tablets, but generally they are using two different chips. The lower-end tablets are using a new Atom Chip Z2760 that is optimized for long battery life. The higher-end tablet is running a legitimate Intel I5 chip optimized for performance.

I like what I see from some of the Atom based tablets such as the Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2.

Has anyone tested MM2012 on one of the Atom Z2760 systems? Specifically the "handwriting " topics in Tablet mode? If this works, it would be a killer combination!

Wayne Daigle
wdaigle@bpcconsulting.com
Photo of wrdaigle

wrdaigle

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

There are no replies.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.