David Pickrell

• 6 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi David. Thank you for post. MindManager 2012 works with Windows 64 bit. However, it is not supported with 64 bit versions of the Microsoft suite.
Photo of David Pickrell

David Pickrell

• 6 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I should have asked the question better. Is there a target release date to support the 64 bit version of Outlook for contact and email integration, then the other microsoft products?

I have been a long time user of MindManager for managing both sales activities and projects, and loosing the integration when my company moved to 64bit office products has been a real pain.

thanks
David
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi David. Our product team is aware of this request and is continually evaluating the issue. According to our product manager for MindManager 2012, there is no quick solution and we cannot make forward statements or commitments on our product road map. I will be sure to make our product team aware of your request and valued input. Thank you David.
Photo of Trevore Meyer

Trevore Meyer

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Brittney, I know you have received multiple tickets/complaints about the lack of functionality with Windows 64bit. I would also like to add my name to the list of your users who require this compatibility. Please let me know as soon as it is targeted for release.

Respectfully,
Trevore
Photo of Thorsten Schröter

Thorsten Schröter

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Britney, please add also my name to this list. The MS Office Integration is a major benefit and distinction of the mindjet manager. Please sort this issue.

Thanks

Thorsten
Photo of David Pickrell

David Pickrell

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Is there an update on the support of integration of Mindmanager 2012 (or any version) and 64bit outlook. This has become so problematic that I am looking for other mind mapping solutions.
Photo of Brian Morse

Brian Morse

• 35 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Count me in on this request too. I need Mindjet 11 and MS Office 2010 64bit to work together.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.