MM2021 Subscription

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
I have just received confirmation from technical support that you can activate MindManager 2021 on only one device. I think this is unacceptable, even because of the increase in the cost of underwriting. . 

I have several software that use activation methods and in the worst case it is always allowed to register at least two devices, but often even more. 

I will disable subscription renewal before it expires if the license is guaranteed on at least two devices.

I am urgently awaiting feedback.
Photo of MC

MC

• 5 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Blair Young

Blair Young, Official Rep

• 42 Posts
  • 25 Reply Likes
Hello MC

Support can and will provide a waiver so that you can use the licence on multiple computer devices. I will raise this post to them. Anyone else having this challenge can simply contact support.

Please be aware that a single user can only use one desktop device install at any point in time.

In the past the software has been open to abuse where one licence was purchased but then used by multiple users on multiple devices. We are trying to find an intelligent way to control this without impacting our loyal user base.

Until then, please continue as normal. We will not be blocking your extra desktop devices as long as you are only active on one desktop device at a time.

Cheers.. Blair

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.