No Mindjet Files, no connection

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Solved
No Mindjet Files!! No info on mindjet.com. What is the status?? Mindmanager only says "connecting". One prospect and one major project meeting down the drain!!
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Terry Dalton

Terry Dalton

• 304 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
Hi Bjorn, We did have an issue this morning but this has been cleared. You can now log in from both web, desktop and mobile clients.
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
It would be wonderful to have a "Service status" page on your web site!
Photo of Terry Dalton

Terry Dalton

• 304 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
Hi Bjorn, We are in the process of publishing a status page for ProjectDirector that should be released shortly.
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Wonderful!
Is that page also valid for Mindjet Files?
Photo of Terry Dalton

Terry Dalton

• 304 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
ProjectDirector equates to Mindjet Files for Desktop users, so yes the status page will cover this.
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
No Mindjet Files today!!!
Photo of Brian Morse

Brian Morse

• 35 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
I'm finding a few broken links on mindjet.com too.  https://secure.mindjet.com/ 500 server error  https://vision.mindjet.com/#!&lang=en  problem loading page.
Photo of Brian Morse

Brian Morse

• 35 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
http://kb.mindjet.com is down for maintenance
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Yes, it's down here as well since about one hour? Also, http://vision.mindjet.com is not reachable.
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
seems to be working again?
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
sorry, no
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
I wonder how often the service is down? Once, twice a month??
Photo of Brian Morse

Brian Morse

• 35 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
vision.mindjet.com is working now
Photo of Brian Morse

Brian Morse

• 35 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
http://www.mindjet.com/support/msa/ replied with a 403 Forbidden error.  That's just a permissions problem that needs to be fixed.
Photo of David Walsh

David Walsh, Official Rep

• 133 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
Thanks for the feedback. We have been having some sporadic issues today. Our operations team is looking into this. 
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Still no connection
Photo of Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne

Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same problem here.
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
It looks like there were some hardware issues, see screenshot below. Our team had issues with Mindjet Connect / Mindjet Files / Mindjet Tasks since Friday last week, everything seems OK today?

Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
I believe it would be a better usage of resources to focus on a tight integration with DropBox and OneDrive, instead of keeping Mindjet Files alive!
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Bjorn, that depends. Our team uses both the concurrent map editing features of Mindjet Files / Mindjet Connect and Mindjet Tasks (which is also tied to Mindjet Files). Just dropping Mindjet Files would remove both these features? (for tasks we could try to move to another system uing Zapier, but it's currently one-way)
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Agree! The concurrent map editing is one of the biggest advantages with MM, I use it a lot. But perhaps it is possible to have that on a Dropbox plattform?
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Yes, this would be a good solution. There might be some inspiration here: https://blogs.dropbox.com/dropbox/2016/01/new-microsoft-integrations/ ;)
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Interesting!
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Looks like Mindjet Connect / Mindjet Fils is down again? No connection from MindManager for Windows and read-only on http://vision.mindjet.com?
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Sooo slow opening: a 70 k mindmap opens in 1 minute....
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1383 Posts
  • 208 Reply Likes
Now it is working, now it doesn't Now it is fast, now it's slow.

Mixed feelings about this functionality.

I suggest you make a new post everytime something is wrong, since the post has a -SOLVED- remark and that keeps Mindjet Support from looking again. ;-)
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Yes, you ́re right. But it takes too long time to register a recurrent error. And it ́s really interesting to see that this has been an issue for over tree year now. So it not really solved. And I really hope that Support reads all comments, otherwise the comments should be disabled after Solved.
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Is the whole server down today? I was working on Connect one hour ago, now it seems unreachable?

I
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson

Bjorn Eriksson

• 197 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
I continue with this thread, it ́s over 5 years old!!! This time Mindjet Files has been out of service for three days!! Does Mindjet have that they have no support on weekends in SLA?
I daily use a lot of cloud plattforms/tools, big like Dropbox and small like monday.com. They are stable and not near the problems Mindjet has with their cloud service.
Photo of David Walsh

• 133 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
Bjorn,                                                                                                                                             

We are aware of the issue and our operations team is working diligently to resolve it. I don't have an ETA for resolution but the issue has been escalated to the our executive management. We will advise once the service is back up.   

Best Regards 
Mindjet Support
Photo of David Walsh

• 133 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
Bjorn

The service should be restored now. Please try and login and report any issues to customer.support@mindjet.com

Regards
David 
Mindjet Support
Photo of Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne

Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Down again today...
Photo of Gail

Gail

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am unable to log into Mindjet Files. Does anyone know when this will be fixed? Gail
Photo of David Walsh

• 133 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
All
We had a migration this weekend and it should be restored now. Sorry for the issue. Please try and login and report any issues to customer.support@mindjet.com

Regards
David 
Mindjet Support
Photo of David Walsh

• 133 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
All
We had a migration this weekend and it should be restored now. Sorry for the issue. Please try and login and report any issues to customer.support@mindjet.com

Regards
David 
Mindjet Support