opening hyperlink to office 2013 dokument always acitvates the konfiguration assistent from microsoft

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Whenever I click on an hyperlink which leads to a (local) office document, a configuration assistent from MS Office Prof. Plus 2013 start. This is done each time i click on a hyperlink within MindJet.

It happens in both cases, if I open it in the mindjet Internal browser as well as within the external app.

When opening the same document from outside Mindjet (Windows Explorer), this problem does NOT happen.
It neither happens, when opening a hyperlink to the same document from another tool (hyperlink in sharepoint, in word, ...) - It happens only when opening it from Mindjet.

I would say I am an experienced frequent MindJet user - this did not happen before to me. The only thing that changed in my business environment (as far as I know) is that we switched to MS Office Prof. Plus 2013. I think (but I am not sure) that this behaviour occures only with the new Office...

Please help, since this is really kind of a showstopper to me, because it always takes up to 2 minutes opening an Office document from Mindjet an I (also) use Mindjet for my project documentations.
Photo of Thomas Hüttner

Thomas Hüttner

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 368 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Hi Thomas, 

This sounds like an installation issue. Please contact our Support Team and our Technicians will be glad to help resolve the issues.

https://secure.mindjet.com/app/support.aspx