Outlook 2010 Add-in stopped working

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • (Edited)
I'm using MindManager 18 with Outlook 2010 and Windows 10. 

The MM add-in has been working fine but now has disappeared and won't activate. It appears in the list of Inactive Add-ins and even if I tick to Enable it doesn't come back after an Outlook restart.

I recently had similar issues with a number of add-ins that were related to the Trust Centre security settings. But I bypassed these and all has been fine for while now. So it isn't that.

Any ideas?

Photo of Jeremy Pearce

Jeremy Pearce

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Arjan Dral

Arjan Dral

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm struggling with more or less the same issue but in my case I'm able the start the add-in, nonetheless it's not working.

Btw, I use Office 365 (2016) in combination with the latest MM 18.2.109.

Already spoke to MM support, they suggested to run a repair on Office and MM. After that it work for 1 day and than the same happened. Drag&drop is not working neither (or most likely because of it), telling "The selected item could not be accessed".
Photo of Arjan Dral

Arjan Dral

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
To add to it, even having upgraded to the latest and greatest, MM 2019 19.0.306 64-bits, the outlook add-in nor drag & drop still don't work. This is for me a real issue, which renders using MM rather useless for business use.

On my home PC it do work, so it's PC related but can't find any lead. Doesn't Mindjet have any troubleshooting tool or next support line.
Photo of Jeremy Pearce

Jeremy Pearce

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
MM repair didn't work
Photo of Arjan Dral

Arjan Dral

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Was somewhat to be expected, like I said, did work for myself only for 1 day. And I don't like to downgrade to the previous version since I had the idea it worked than.