Printing gantt chart in weeks? how? In MM 2012?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Hi, im testing MindManager 2012, i have created map with start and due dates. I have displayed it in Gantt. I need to print Gantt chart to pdf, but it still showing chart in months. Exist possibility to make a choise in which format to print (weeks, months, years..)? In previous versions with separate Gantt was possible.
Thanks for Reply.
Regards.
Tomas Pajurek
Photo of Tomas

Tomas

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Alex Gooding

Alex Gooding, Champion

• 826 Posts
  • 207 Reply Likes
Hi Thomas, have you tried changing the Gantt Zoom slide at the bottom of the Gannt chart?

This will change the level of zoom from years/months to months/(unnumbered) weeks to months/days. This change in scale should be reflected in the print preview and when the Gantt chart is printed.
Photo of Tomas

Tomas

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Alex,
yeas i have tried to change Gantt Zoom, it showing name of month, or numbers of days, but unfortunately doesnt showing numbers of weeks. In old versions of MM with separate Gantt was possible to print in weeks (it showed numbers of weeks). Do you know if this possibility is possible to set up in MM12? I need this for my work.
Thanks for reply.
Regards.
Photo of Alex Gooding

Alex Gooding, Champion

• 826 Posts
  • 207 Reply Likes
Thomas - you're right - as I said, the weeks are unnumbered in the months/weeks view. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way around this - a number of features disappeared from JCV Gantt when it was integrated with MindManager and this seems to be one of them.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.