Problem filtering tags in callouts in flowcharts on net, the whole map disappears, but work nicely in editor

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • (Edited)
Problem filtering tags  used in flowcharts when using the linkage comment fields to join different stages of the paths. Showning on net, the whole map disappears, but work nicely in editor

As former biochemist and interested in teaching it once upon a time, I find Manager flow chart a very mice tool toe visualize metabolic flowcharts with not only intermediates, but also use the callout comment field on each linkage btw each substrate/product to comment both the enzyme involved but also use the callout field to show the other substrates and side products produced.
That works nicely, but if I tag each node of each callouts and possibly links the side products to other parts of the maps (because several flows interact many places) and mark each enzyme in a tag list, that also works nicely in the editor and I get snapshots of the reactions the enzyme is involved with, but, if exporting iit to web, as long as I filter the main nodes, that works nicely, but if I want to show only those enzymes I am interested to show, the whole map disappears as if that possibility isn't thpught of being used ?

Photo of Alf Christophersen

Alf Christophersen

• 81 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes

Posted 1 month ago

Alf Christophersen

• 81 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Tested the map in MM 21 and same behaviour. Seems like while the usage functions nicely when editing, filtering on tags in callouts loose everything and blank out the map. Maybe a deadlock when traversing the map ?
(Edited)

Alf Christophersen

• 81 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
PS. How do I upload a test-mmap file?

Alf Christophersen

• 81 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
I have also used Publish to share this map:
https://share.mindmanager.com/#publish/wQcb-w6XDd-M3cWydrF6XR0rUJfN1l9kc1TSpmH1