Problem with auto-update of end-dates when I start MindManager

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
When I double-click on an existing mindmap, MindManager automatically updates all end-Dates and overwrites defined values with the start date (and herewith automatically creates a Milestone). Example: Initial Start-date 2019-09-19 and End-date 2019-10-31. When I open the map, the End-date is set to 2019-09-19 automatically. How can I Prevent this? I already re-installed the tool. No Add-ins to other Office Tools are installed.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Sia Banihashemi

Sia Banihashemi, Official Rep

• 156 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Dennis, this sounds like a defect of some type. The dates certainly should not change just by starting MindManager! What version of MM are you using? Can you post some screenshots of the issue?
Photo of Dennis

Dennis

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Sia,
it's a rather large map containing confidential data - so a bit difficult to share. Nevertheless the following snap shot Shows the defined start and end Dates a they should look like: when I close and re-open the map all end Dates are changed as follows: . I can go back via "undo" button. I also tried the map on a different machine running the same Version of MM (I mailed it via Outlook). Same issue there. I'm using MM 14.3.192. Thanks for your help!