Problems logging into Mindjet Tasks App on Iphone

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Hi, is anybody having problems logging into their Mindjet Tasks App on Iphone. I haven't been able to get past the login screen for the last two days?
Photo of Joey Greenwood

Joey Greenwood

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of thebimbo

thebimbo

• 57 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
me too - I just get a blank screen after start on iPhone... Pretty sure it was working last week. Have you raised a ticket, pls update us on. Thanks!
Photo of Joey Greenwood

Joey Greenwood

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
will keep you posted.
Photo of Joey Greenwood

Joey Greenwood

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
worringly, this is the reply I received. I will need to move my buisness from Mindjet to ensure data integrity - my whole buisness runs on this system and it looks like anything that went missing would not be recovered. I have asked for clarification on their guidance, but as yet no further response.

Thank you for contacting Mindjet Support.

Unfortunately, Mindjet for iOS or Android as well as Mindjet Reader / Mindjet Connect (vision.mindjet.com). are very old products which have not been updated since a few years and are not supported by Mindjet. We do not recommend to work with those apps. Mindjet is working on new apps at the moment.

Photo of thebimbo

thebimbo

• 57 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Just checked and Mindjet Tasks is available thru a desktop browser (vision.mindjet.com). Quite why from one day to the next with no pre-warning the access from iOS (maybe also Android?) is no longer possible is strange. If they are really working on new versions then they should get these out BEFORE stopping the current Apps accessing!
Photo of thebimbo

thebimbo

• 57 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Oh and strange too that the very old iOS App Mindjet Maps is still working. Explain that away Mindjet...!
Photo of Joey Greenwood

Joey Greenwood

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I've closed my account and moved to Trello. I used the web based browser frequently (vision.mindjet.com) but their email stated they no longer supported it. This seems to me to be really risky as if anything happens they are unlikely to recover the data or any losses of information. Really frustrated! and really poor service...
Photo of Joey Greenwood

Joey Greenwood

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Android has stopped working too
Photo of bill

bill

• 24 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I faced the same problem, can't access all my life, so frustrating.  Lost confidence in Mindjet.  Can someone recommend an alternative app with Mind mapping function?
Photo of Lientur Alkamañ Curifilu

Lientur Alkamañ Curifilu

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Me too
Is there a solution to the problem yet?
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1614 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
As has been discussed in this community over and over again, there is no new app for IOS nor Android.
Photo of Lientur Alkamañ Curifilu

Lientur Alkamañ Curifilu

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Will I still be able to use mindjet tasks or not?
Thanks