Relationship set as default format...

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
When I change the format of a relationship and then select 'Set as default format', it reverts back to the original setting - why?
Photo of Andrew Smart

Andrew Smart

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Adam Ellery

Adam Ellery

• 8 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I think it's a bug. It does the same thing for me.
Photo of Andrew Smart

Andrew Smart

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Cheers Adam, that was my thought.  Being new to the 'community', how does this get addressed?
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1853 Posts
  • 319 Reply Likes
Bug's are best reported direct to Mindjet Technical Support. They are closest to developers.
You find Mindjet Technical support via the mindjet website. Go all the way down and click support - overview . https://www.mindjet.com/support-info/

Maybe you want to create a free mindjet account that saves you retyping stuff whenever your return there.

(Edited)
Photo of Randall Morris-Ostrom

Randall Morris-Ostrom

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Was this ever resolved?

Photo of ex max

ex max

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I would say no it was not resolved; it was ignored. At least fix the documentation to indicate something accurate like "DEFAULT SETTING ON RELATIONSHIPS IS NOT POSSIBLE. (WE LIED)."
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1893 Posts
  • 339 Reply Likes
@Randall Have you tried it? And what was the result?
(Edited)
Photo of ex max

ex max

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Dear Mindless Manager "support". Why bother setting up a community site? Your documentation for default formatting of relationships clearly describes the process -- and it clearly doesn't work -- and this "bug" has been sitting up your arses for at least eight months. So -- anyone here in the community have a better recommendation for a mind mapping tool I can bring into my C-Suite execs who have been breathing down my neck about this for nearly a year? Thank you!