ResultsManager for MindManager 2012?

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
ResultsManager is not supported by MindManager 2012? Gyronix says there is a showstopper issue in MindManager 2012 that MindJet refuses to fix. Now what?

I can not upgrade to MindManager 2012 until this is fixed.

Very frustrated with both MindJet and Gyronix right now. I NEED this functionality!
Photo of Rick Sharon

Rick Sharon

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Daniel Lewis

Daniel Lewis

• 15 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Mindjet....Fix this and stop trying to force people to Connect/Action. I do not need the Connect/Action functionality at this time. Maybe in the future, but not now.
Photo of davidstevens84

davidstevens84

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
MindManager 2012 would benefit from the functionality of Results Manager. Maybe Mindjet would get smart and buy the Results Manager rights from Gyronix
Photo of Rick Sharon

Rick Sharon

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Has there been any movement on this issue? None that I've noticed. I'm still stuck in MindJet version 9 because I can NOT upgrade until ResultsManager works with what I'd be upgrading to.
Photo of M P

M P

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Agree. This is not an acceptable situation.
Photo of Nick Duffill

Nick Duffill, Champion

• 515 Posts
  • 172 Reply Likes
Anyone who is interested in ResultsManager on MindManager 2012 and Mindjet 11, please email support@gyronix,com for the latest news.
Photo of Nick Duffill

Nick Duffill, Champion

• 515 Posts
  • 172 Reply Likes
ResultsManager v3 for MindManager 2012 (10.1 onwards), Mindjet 11 and Mindjet 14 is now released. Please email support@gyronix.com for details.
Photo of Rick Sharon

Rick Sharon

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thank you Nick! So far I'm very impressed with ResultsManager V 3. It definitely takes some getting used to, some adjustment, I'm finding its new way an improvement over ResultsManager 2!