SharePoint 2013 - Single task not refreshing

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
When adding a Task to SharePoint, the task appears in SharePoint 2013, it can be modified and saved without problem. 

When returning to Mindjet however, I do not see the updated content (or progress indication) until I refresh the Item manually. This is very unconformable when having lots of tasks linked to Sharepoint in a nested Mindmap structure. I tried various settings for the Sharepoint plugin but none of them seems to resolve my issue.

The Refreh on Map Open whould be fine, but it does not work for me.

When updating the progress indicator in Mindjet of one of these tasks, you see the updated value instantly in SharePoint. But the other way around it does not work until you refresh the item manually in Mindjet. This makes the feature not really usable as you cannot see the progress of the tasks in your mindmap. 
It would be nice to have somewhere a function to update all linked SharePoint tasks  at once.

Kind regards,
Steve
Photo of Steve Paquet

Steve Paquet

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Michael Deutch

Michael Deutch, Official Rep

• 438 Posts
  • 75 Reply Likes
Right click in the map background, there should be an option in the context menu to refresh all topics. Or use the shortcut key Shift + F5. Let us know if that works!
Photo of Steve Paquet

Steve Paquet

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Thank you that did the trick. That's exactly what I was searching for.

Perhaps you could allow adding a button in the Ribbon to make it more obvious.