Shortcuts for jumping between Relationship topics

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

I have made some really big and complicated mindmaps, and have linked many topics with the "Relationship". It is very hard to jump to the relationship topic. Right clicking on such a thin Relationship line is very hard!
I'd like to know if there is any hotkey to do the jumping between the line? Say, I click on one topic, hit the hotkey, and jump to the related topic?
Photo of chesterwang

chesterwang

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
There is an option to "Jump to Selection." You can try doing this by selecting Command, Apple, J.

For a full list of keyboard shortcuts, you can go to the Help tab and select MindManager Keyboard Shortcuts.
Photo of chesterwang

chesterwang

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Do you mean Command-J? But it doesn't work on my Mac. I tried closing other applications but it still didn't work. Nothing happens. Is there any way to change the default shortcuts?
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
I did mean Command-J. My apologies. You cannot change default shortcuts. What is happening when you try to use the current shortcut? Are you getting any error messages? Or is it just not working?
Photo of chesterwang

chesterwang

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It's just not working. Nothing happens. I've tried on different maps and it just doesn't work. :(

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.