Snap - drag&drop feature

• Idea
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Under Consideration
It would be great if we could use a drag&drop feature for snaping files, without having to use the file selection button.
Photo of Emmanuel Maitre

Emmanuel Maitre

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 462 Posts
  • 102 Reply Likes
Hello Emmanuel, 

Thanks for the Idea. It is currently possible to attach files to your maps through drag & drop interactions. You can drag files from the Windows File explorer or Desktop to topics in your maps, and then you will be given options to attach or link them. Did I understand your Idea correctly? If not, please elaborate. 

Best, 
-Marian
Photo of Emmanuel Maitre

Emmanuel Maitre

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Marian,

Thanks for your quick reply. I understand what you are saying and I'm using this functionality daily. To be specific, I`m talking about the Snap app used to quickly log information into Mindmanager. This app let you log files, but you have to use the file selection button to upload, which is often a lost of time and ... a pain. It would be nice to be able to use a simple drag&drop feature, as I used to upload the image below.
It may seem to be a detail, but I believe that the Snap app is a good idea, but it still needs some improvements to be really useful.

Best regards ...