snap queue windows is empty .even the trash icon is not there anymore

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • In Progress
Since the latest update ( 17) of Mindmùanager 2020, the snap queue windows is empty .even the trash icon is not there anymore
Photo of Stéphane VIRLOGEUX

Stéphane VIRLOGEUX

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 389 Posts
  • 71 Reply Likes
Hi Stéphane, 

Sorry to hear you are encountering issues with MindManager Snap.  

Please try the following - 
1. Close MindManager
2. Open Internet Explorer and delete your browsing history. Specifically, Cache and cookies. 
3. Restart MindManager. 

If that does not work, please open a case with Technical Support at www.mindjet.com/contactus

Best, 
-Marian
Photo of Andrew McCann

Andrew McCann

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am having the same issue. I started MM this morning, all was well. Closed down and when I re-opened it, no Snap Queue or icons (trash etc), just a plain white panel.

I followed Marian's 3 steps above, but with no luck.

I have linked the MM Go app to my account. Don't know if that has any effect? I can snap to queue and everything shows in the app, just not on the desktop version.

MM Version = 20.0.334 (32 bit) running on WIn 7 Enterprise.
Photo of David Walsh

David Walsh, Official Rep

• 151 Posts
  • 36 Reply Likes
Dear Andrew and Stéphane, 

Can you follow the steps Marian outlined above and in addition can you go to the Control Panel>Programs and Features then select the MindManager 2020 icon then run a repair on the program. If this fails to change the behavior can you send us an email at customer.support@mindjet.com and include your OS and system information and also any screen grabs showing the issue. I will try and identify other reports.

Regards 
David
MindManager Customer Support