snap queue windows is empty .even the trash icon is not there anymore

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • In Progress
Since the latest update ( 17) of Mindmùanager 2020, the snap queue windows is empty .even the trash icon is not there anymore
Photo of Stéphane VIRLOGEUX

Stéphane VIRLOGEUX

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 438 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
Hi Stéphane, 

Sorry to hear you are encountering issues with MindManager Snap.  

Please try the following - 
1. Close MindManager
2. Open Internet Explorer and delete your browsing history. Specifically, Cache and cookies. 
3. Restart MindManager. 

If that does not work, please open a case with Technical Support at www.mindjet.com/contactus

Best, 
-Marian
Photo of Andrew McCann

Andrew McCann

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am having the same issue. I started MM this morning, all was well. Closed down and when I re-opened it, no Snap Queue or icons (trash etc), just a plain white panel.

I followed Marian's 3 steps above, but with no luck.

I have linked the MM Go app to my account. Don't know if that has any effect? I can snap to queue and everything shows in the app, just not on the desktop version.

MM Version = 20.0.334 (32 bit) running on WIn 7 Enterprise.
Photo of David Walsh

David Walsh, Official Rep

• 158 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Dear Andrew and Stéphane, 

Can you follow the steps Marian outlined above and in addition can you go to the Control Panel>Programs and Features then select the MindManager 2020 icon then run a repair on the program. If this fails to change the behavior can you send us an email at customer.support@mindjet.com and include your OS and system information and also any screen grabs showing the issue. I will try and identify other reports.

Regards 
David
MindManager Customer Support
Photo of zak_neutron

zak_neutron

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I have exactly the same problem - and followed the same steps - on the newest version of MM2020 too
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1803 Posts
  • 300 Reply Likes
And... Was it solved by Mindjet support? And how fast did they react? And did they tell you how you could avoid this to happen?
Photo of Sia

Sia, MindManager Product Design & Management

• 243 Posts
  • 56 Reply Likes
Hi Zak,

On the Home tab, Click Publish, then Sign Out (Publish and MindManager Snap share the same account)

Then restart MindManager and open the MindManager Snap Queue Pane, it should prompt you to sign in again.