The document 'xxx' could not be opened

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I made a new document with Mindmanager 9.0.214 for Mac, now I can't open it anymore. Message: The document could not be opened.

I can see the content when I use the 'space key' on the Mac keyboard, but the document will not open. It also can't be importet in Mindmeister!!!

what is the problem and how can I fix it?
Photo of creacompanion

creacompanion

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Jerome

Jerome

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Your file is corrupt. Unfortunately, this is a usual behavior of MindManager Mac version under Lion.
Solution: none at the moment.
BR
Jerome
Photo of creacompanion

creacompanion

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Jerome,
because I switched to Lion, I had to upgrade and pay the new version.
Now I hear the new version has a bug with no solution, ...
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
In order to best assist you, I would recommend opening a support ticket with our team. They will need to gather additional information regarding the issue that you are experiencing as well as obtain your appropriate contact information. You can open a ticket by following this link: https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co.... Thank you.
Photo of CREATIVE COMPANION

CREATIVE COMPANION

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Brittney, one week later nothing happened!

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
I apologize that no one from our team has reached out to you regarding this. Can you please let me know what the support case number is that you opened? This way I can look into this for you. Thanks!

CREATIVE COMPANION

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Case #00234525
Subject: file corrupt
Created: 4/12/2012,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting Mindjet Support. A Mindjet Support Case has been created for you. We will respond within two business days.

If you submitted a Feature & Enhancement Suggestion, thank you - it will be reviewed. However, we are unable to respond individually and your Case will be automatically closed.

To update your Case reply to this e-mail.

------------

thanks!

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
Thank you for this information. I have followed up with our support team directly regarding this.

CREATIVE COMPANION

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.