• 558 Posts
  • 54 Reply Likes

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of John

John

• 27 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hi,

I'd really like to be able to draw notes from evernote into mindmanager, from both connect or from the desktop.

I use evernote to "capture" stuff as it occurs during the day on my BB, either a text note, or picture, and also use the browser to capture a web page now and then. it's so incredibly convenient, and works really well. also, it has an app for BlackBerry.

Then once a week (which is what i'm doing right now!) is to put those notes into order, adding them to tasks lists, printing them out, or adding them to planning or reference documents. I'm using mindmanager more and more to organise projects and tasks, and being able to open up the notes within mindmanager, then simply drag them out onto a map as a node, would greatly improve this workflow. (there could also be an option to delete or keep the note within evernote). the title could become the node name, and the text could become the node note. if there's a picture or file, it could be automatically embedded (or give an option not to) and hyperlinks could be added as well. any tags on the notes might be a bit more tricky, maybe a user could map these to their own markers.

I think a lot of people would use this as part of a GTD system.

anyway, this is a quick wish list for you!

Cheers

John
Photo of jenifferhomes

jenifferhomes

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
First of all we need the integration of Evernote in the full paid version of MM 2012!Is there a way to update a Note in Evernote once you send the Mindmap over from Mindjet Connect? We intend to use it for our upcoming project called WP Hacked Help.
Thanks

(Edited)