Unable to log in - no network

• Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
I can't log in to Mindjet Android as I get an error message to say "No Network is Available" despite having an internet connection.

My problem is that I'm unable to get Mind Manager on my desktop at work.  I use it to plan my writing.  I log in to my online Mindjet Vision.  Of course there one can't export maps.  

To deal with this I usually log in to my Mindjet Android and export from there and email the text to myself at work.  Bloody convoluted.

However recently Mindjet Android stopped syncing with my online version.  

I uninstalled it then reinstalled.

Now, it asks for my email address and password - which I enter.  Now it says it can't log on because there is "No Network is Available".

All I want to be able to do is bloody-well export my maps!!!!!  Why is it so hard!
Photo of canberraangel

canberraangel

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of canberraangel

canberraangel

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Well, I've been a Mind Manager user for over 20 years.  Now, due to no action for many years by Mindjet on the online export option, I paid for Mind Meister today.  A breeze to export from online version.  No need for Mindjet online or Android now.
Hopefully Mind Meister is a company that actually fixes things when they don't work.
Photo of David Walsh

David Walsh, Official Rep

• 89 Posts
  • 22 Reply Likes
Jean,
We are aware of the issue and working to resolve it. I don't have an ETA at this time but it has been escalated to our engineeringteam.

RegardsDavid
Mindjet Support
(Edited)