Upgrade to 14 for existing users

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
How is the upgrade to MindJet 14 working for those of us that have subscriptions? I received an email indicating that I would have to pay for the upgrade even though our subscription is still valid (maybe this went out to everyone in the database). My Windows desktop version of Mind Manager does not show any upgrades available. Thanks!
Photo of Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne

Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Terry Dalton

Terry Dalton

• 304 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
Hi Jarlath,

All fulfillment emails are being sent out this morning. If you have an active subscription or are covered under an MSA or PLUS agreement, you key will be provided the download link and license key later this morning.

The in-product upgrade is only for new builds for the specific version installed. (i.e., Mindjet 11.3.305 will not show you the update to Mindjet 14 - it's a completely new version)
Photo of Geoff Fitzgerald

Geoff Fitzgerald

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Okay - so I've been duped. I thought I would get the upgrade to MM14. The marketing materials on this are confusing and ambiguous. I'd like a refund!!!
Photo of Daniel Lindegaard

Daniel Lindegaard

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm a Mindjet subscriber, but I have not got any mail's with download link or hits for this. Only a mail telling me about 14.
I sub, ones a year, and use your online tasks and Mindmanager for Windows Desktop.

Is this something that is being rould out, or should have this mail by now?
Photo of Carsten Rudolph

Carsten Rudolph

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have the same problem like Geoff and Daniel, where is our download link? We all paid our subscription, and there was written about the possibility to upgrade to the next versions which will come the next 2 years (in my case).
Photo of Terry Dalton

Terry Dalton

• 304 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
@Daniel and @Carsten, Mindjet is currently working on distribution of the MindManager 14 License keys for EMEA today and tomorrow. If you do not receive a message with your license key by Wednesday, you can contact support by opening a case using the following link: https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co...

@Geoff, if you believe that you are entitled to an upgrade and have not received an email by this Wednesday, please open a case with our customer service team (https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co...). I was unable to find your information based on your GS Community email address, but maybe you have the software registered through another address?
Photo of Carsten Rudolph

Carsten Rudolph

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Terry, thanks a lot for your fast reply. This is, what I mean by customer service and technical support. Please keep it up this way and thank you again. I will wait for the license key...
Photo of Daniel Lindegaard

Daniel Lindegaard

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for the quick reply :-)
Photo of Carsten Rudolph

Carsten Rudolph

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Terry!
We have now 09/30/2013 and no new license key für the version mindjet14 were send out from the support-team, where can I open a case with the support-team to manage the transaction of the new license key?
Photo of Terry Dalton

Terry Dalton

• 304 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
Hi Carsten,

Our EMEA team sent all fulfillment emails last week. If you have not yet received your MindManager 14 license key, please open a case with our Customer Service Team using the following link: https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co...
Photo of Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne

Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks so much Terry!
Photo of Carsten Rudolph

Carsten Rudolph

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
upgrade to Mindmanager 14 from Mindmanager 11.

I am a user of Mindmanager 11.3 for Individuals with a valid 2-year-subscription, where can I upgrade to mindmanager 14?
Photo of Sven-Åke Albertsson

Sven-Åke Albertsson

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have updated from version 11 Win to version 14 and I have not received any mail with my new keys to the later version.
When are all subscribers informed and the new keys sent out?
Photo of Terry Dalton

Terry Dalton

• 304 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
Hi Sven-Ake,
I believe our EMEA Customer Service team is still in the process of distributing the MindManager 14 license keys. However, I have opened case 00297918 for you and someone from our EMEA Customer Service team should be contacting you either tomorrow or Thursday. We are experiencing extremely high call volumes but we will reach out to you shortly with this information.

Thanks,
Terry
Photo of Terry Dalton

Terry Dalton

• 304 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
For those of you in the APAC and EMEA Region, I have an update from the fulfillment team that they will be working through fulfillment over the coming days and should complete this by early next week. If you do not receive you license by next Wednesday (September 25th), please open a case with our Customer Support team.