Using Mindjet 9 for Mac 9.6.510 Export to Word 11 tells me its done BUT there is no document.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Acknowledged
From looking at previous conversations this appears to be a very old problem Has it been resolved. If so please let me know how.

Regards
Photo of qra2335

qra2335

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 116 Reply Likes
There seems to be some fixes in this topic, could you maybe try them? https://community.mindjet.com/mindjet/topics/export_to_word_2011_from_mindmanager_mac_v_9_0_214_no_f...
Photo of qra2335

qra2335

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Mathieu - helps in part. I have to remove links and I get a document but a document without links is not worth much. Similarly if I don't use notes its fine but I need notes, otherwise there's not a lot of point. As noted by others, one of the MAIN reasons I've stayed with mindjet is because of this feature which always worked fine in Windows version but apparently not in OS X. I do have a very good emulator //9 but then I would have to buy another copy of mindmanager which I'd rather avoid. Hoping that by now, 2 years later there is a full fix available.
Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 364 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
MindManager for Mac version 9 will no longer export to MS Word as the Transformation Server has been taken offline. I have opened Mindjet Case #00316021 on your behalf and a member of our Customer Support Team will be contacting you to provide your options. 
(Edited)
Photo of qra2335

qra2335

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Marian - Thank you I have received contact from Customer Support
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1245 Posts
  • 186 Reply Likes
You don't have to buy another copy of MindManager...

Just an upgrade will provide you with the latest version for Mac AND Windows in one go.

Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 116 Reply Likes
The thing is, Mindjet is not actively developing MindManager 9 anymore so I don't think there will be a fix in the future. However, in terms of support it's still an 'alive' product as stated on: http://www.mindjet.com/support/product-resources/lifecycle-policy/ so there might be a change that you can demand support or a refund or upgrade from Mindjet?

Photo of qra2335

qra2335

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Mathieu - Thank you very much for your support. Mindjet have contacted me and I hope for a quick resolution. Thanks again for your help.

Best - Quentin