1. Add the relationship tool to the Quick Access Toolbar. (right click Relationship tool on the Insert ribbon)
2. Keep the area of the map you are working on close to the top of the screen.
3. If you have repeating sets of topics and relationships either copy and paste the group or save it as Map Parts. Open Map Parts tab, select the group, add map part.
Michael, are you referring to relationships or dependencies? If you are working with the dependencies capabilities, it is possible.
1. User the cursor to multi-select all the topics that you want to place dependencies.
2. Pay attention to the order that you select topics. MindManager will place the dependencies in the same order (e.g. I go from top to bottom in a right-facing map).
3. In the task pane, select the dependency type (e.g. Finish to Start).