Web site hangs when clicking on "File" menu item in "Mapping"

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members.

When ever I am in "Mapping" and clikc on the red "Files" menu option, the web page hangs. I get an IE 8 error / warning that a script is running too long and do I want ot quit (or something like that). I end up having to end-task my IE.

Thanks for addressing this,

==Mark
Photo of MMazz

MMazz

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • mildly frustrated

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
Thank you for your post Mark. Have you tried running Connect in either FireFox or Chrome? Those are the browsers recommended by our product team to use with Connect. Please let me know if this helps to alleviate the issue.
Photo of Christopher Hooper

Christopher Hooper

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This problem occurs in Chrome also (although no error message - file menu simply hangs). This only happens when you have more than one instance of mindjet open (say, you have opened a file using "open in new window" etc.). The first instance should always work.

Hopefully, Mindjet are working on a fix.
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
Thank you for this information Christopher. I recently responded to another post of yours a few minutes ago. Just to reiterate, I would recommend opening a support ticket so that our team can not only gather all of your contact information, but additional information about the problem you are experiencing. Here is the link to open a ticket - https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co.... Thanks again!