What's a quick way to identify sharers?

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

Because there are limits on how many maps I can share it would be very helpful to be able to see which maps are shared with whom. But currently I can only see this by selecting each map in turn and looking at its share properties. I can't, for example, find a way to change the map list to show what's shared, with whom, and at what share level (read-only, or edit).

So is there a way to see the share status of my complete set of maps rather than just each map, one at a time?

Thanks
Photo of kilucas

kilucas

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Have you tried going to the drop down menu on the upper right hand corner of the Connect interface and selecting Account Management. You can then select an account and see the total number of Guests that you have.

The only way to find out how many people that you have shared a map with is by going into each map - the way that you are doing this now.

Feel free to submit this as an idea so that our product team can review it for future releases. Thank you.
Photo of kilucas

kilucas

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Brittney, thanks for this.

I had indeed spotted a couple of places that I can find the guest list - my challenge lies in knowing what they can do. For example, if I'm up against a map sharing limit then I need to unshare one. But I couldn't see how to spot all my shares so I could unshare the one with lowest importance to me.

So I will indeed submit this as an idea.

Thanks

Kevin
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
No problem Kevin. Let me know if I can help you with anything in the future.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.