When will MindManager 2012 for mac be available?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Not real happy with the delay around Mindjet products for Mac. Wondering when you'll be releasing MindManager 2012 for Mac?
Photo of dcreno

dcreno

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Manzimvula Ventures

Manzimvula Ventures

• 1 Post
  • 4 Reply Likes
While I am disappointed at the pace of Mac development to date and have been a user since very early versions, if not the first, I have to say that we use the product as a core part of our business and to date have achieved excellent results.

The pieces we are looking for are all noted above and with the huge surge in iPad usage across all sectors I am surprised the integration between Mac and PC versions is not moving a LOT faster. The opportunities are HUGE especially when I think of what we doing running projects and being able to apply methodologies like Agile and EVM at a program and portfolio level. Being able to do this at a client using an iPad version that will link to an update (sync on the fly) my Connect and Desktop versions seamlessly (read effortlessly) would be huge for us and I'm sure a major sales value add.

Export functions are really important at a client level and having an iPad/Smartphone App that is full-featured is a high on the list for us. It is time to focus on common functionality and not platform differentiators - you are a solutions company. The solution should be platform independent. Connect has helped us to a certain extent while we keep everyone on-line. Fact is our clients and ourselves need to go off-line too.

To conclude - Are we going away? No! We are looking to you to keep pace and get platforms aligned so we can recommend the product to clients without having to create a project just to show them the differences between the MAC and PC versions. We love Mindjet!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.