Where is the Mindjet 2016 User Manual?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
I'm looking for the Mindjet 2016 User Manual.  I'm feeling ambitious and wnat to bite the bullet and play with the software and go through the whole manual to really learn all that Mindjet has to over.

Would anyone have the link to download the manual.  If the manual isn't ready yet, when will it become available and where would one look?  I would have expected it to be at the same location as where the software is downloaded.
Photo of Jack Rosenfield

Jack Rosenfield

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • looking forward with anticipation

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1251 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Have your tried to use the HELP in your MM(20-)16 software?
This where I would expect the info in Mindjet software that sometimes is offered in  separate document by other suppliers.
Photo of Jack Rosenfield

Jack Rosenfield

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Ary. Yes I did as the link was there for earlier versions of Mindjet. But not for Mindjet 2016.
Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 365 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Photo of Jack Rosenfield

Jack Rosenfield

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks.  It turns out that Ary was correct.  In the Mindjet Help if you click on the "learn how to get help when you need it" link on the following page near the top right there is a link to "Download the MindManager for WIndows User Guide".  I take that link and pastte into Chrome and it loads the user manual into the browser.  Then I right click and select Save As to save a local copy to use with Adobe Reader.