Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 2001 - 2020 of 2024
Photo of Ali Samouti
problem in arabioc or persian font
Hiwhen I want to type Arabic or Persian in this software all the font can not placed in their location and it has some change . I read so...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Raymond Nörenberg
attachments
Hi, I am using Mindjet on my Mac. I would like to save attachments, which I will openin my office via Internet-access also. But if I clic...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of florianHD
not all sharepoint lists are shown
When I want to add sharepoint map parts (custom lists) I don't get to see all the lists I have on the sharepoint. For example I have 1...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of blueworldmr .
spacing between siblings
How can I adjust the spacing between siblings, without effecting vertical spacing. I would like to be able to increase horizontal spacing...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew Wilcox
Web exports to SharePoint server
My client is web exporting clickable image maps to their SharePoint server.  They have some issues all of which I can resolve except this...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jigs Gaton, Consultant
jetpack... huh?
I just left a comment on LinkedIn (refrerred to below) but my main beef is this: since when do companies charge for an upgrade to their p...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Aen Turner
Cannot open a file once moved
I revised three mind maps last week on my iPad that I had created on the same iPad about a month ago in a sub folder in the local files. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shilpa Kabra
Update on Catalina
Hello , We have released the latest builds of MindManager for Mac versions 11 and 12 which supports macOS Catalina 10.15. You can downl...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question