Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4221 - 4240 of 4401
Photo of Michael Legg
Can 'open outside browser' be made an option for the default state
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David P
Spell Checker - So Close to a Perfect Product
First off - hats off, Mindjet - you have an awesome product! I have been hard-pressed to find a project or idea that doesn't benefit from...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Display linked maps side by side with the active map
"We would better understand our current map and its potential, when we would can permanently and directly overview the linked maps. In ad...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of AKPert
Exporting topic notes to MS Word
When exporting a map to Microsoft Word, I would like an option to have topic notes exported as footnotes (or endnotes) to their associate...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of CID
Mindmanager and DevonThink
Dear all, I'm using DevonThink Pro (DTP) and Mindmanager (MM) and I'm very happy with both programs to store thoughts, notes and much ...
  • CID, 7 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Uncle Tom Cobley
Make a real committed effort to re-engage with your channel and develpment partners
The Mindjet Partner Network has been all but systematically dismantled over the last 6 years through bad decisions, lack of support, nume...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of steve pace
Exporting tables as subtopics don't open in PDF format
Hello, I like to insert spreadsheets as subtopics into my maps in order to show project level deliverables. when I do this and then ex...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Colorwaves
Introduce further automated icons similar to our state icons for tasks
There are many different situations, where automated state icons are useful - not only our tasks. A sample could be a traffic light syste...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of torsten.eymann
"Reset password" button greyed out
Dear staff, I am currently testing MM2012 and try to connect to an existing Connect account. However, I forgot the password and now try...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of britt
Mindjet for iPhone/iPad won't connect to Dropbox account
The Mindjet apps on both my iPhone and iPad say that they are unable to connect with my Dropbox account. However, I now have the "mymind...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mindjet
Be able to create a dashboard of multiple maps where the information from the many other maps rolls up to the main dashboard map
(from Ryan Rudnitsky)
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Add Support for OPML Export
Add support for OPML Export (from Don)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Richard Lamb
Porting Cloud functionality MfA...
You need to build the Cloud link components for MfA as were on the original Thinking Space Pro application. Trouble is, and I'm probably ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mindjet
Syncing to other calendars (e.g. Outlook iCalendar)
"A customer that I have been in contact with uses iCloud and when he installed the connector, it created a separate calendar in Outlook t...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"after deleting icons or hyperlinks, mindjet will not save the change"
(from Jerry)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
The Mindmanagerprogramms 7 and 8 of mindjet cannot read the mindmaps of mindjet for android!
The Mindmanagerprogramms 7 and 8 of mindjet cannot read the mindmaps of mindjet for android! (from Thomas)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Complete Web Presentation
"Allow the ability to EASILY export a map to a website: See http://www.cabre.co.uk/ for a basic example. I want linking, notes and the a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Export to PDF
to export just part of a Map I must copy and paste to a new map and then export this part to a PDF. Why not to export straight from the o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Add ability to search within map
(from Anonymous)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
compatibility with SwiftKey voice recognition
"I use the voice recognition on my SwiftKey app keyboard, but launching the voice recognition closes any text entry field that was meant ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea