Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4241 - 4260 of 4401
Photo of Mindjet
support of HTML text nodes
"PROBLEM. it is not possible to create a node which contains multi-color, multi-style or multi-size text. E.g. for special emphasizing p...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
avoiding auto-save
"PROBLEM. viewing any mindmap (even an imported one created with FreeMind [.mm]), Mindjet overwrites the original mindmap when exiting ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Change lize size in all subtopics.
Would be nice to be able to change the size o any line you want in my maps. As it's in Mind Maps concepts. (from Marcos)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
kindle fire
"Opps: Works on Hundreds of Android Devices We don't care who makes your Android device. As long as you're running on Android OS 2.1 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Close toolbars by double-tapping any free space
"It is really annoying to hit hardware button ""back"" every time as I finish editing topic. Moreover, it's impossible with capacitive st...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Set Buttons Types
"With in Mind Manger 9.0.214 you can save a map template. But here's an idea for a developing button defaults. - Under the Inspector ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Full Intergration
Would love to have full intergration between my PC and Ipad. I often travel and use the travel time for planning. I use my Ipad on the ro...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Extra features to be displayed in Gantt chart
"Next to the other tabs on the left side of the Gantt view (Task, Start, Due, Progress, Resources), it would be useful to also have thing...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Add direct manipulation to nodes in order to create children and sibling
Tap on node should do something. Provide a faster way to create hierachies by add direct manipulation of nodes. Maybe popup icons with ac...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
How about un-breaking file associations.
"How about un-breaking file association so an mmap or xmmap file in dropbox or in the android file manager can actually open. (WTF, BTW.)...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Outlook compatible task categories as tags in MM
Let us edit + manage + assign the same categories in Outlook and MM. It is quite unpleasant that so many task management aspects are only...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Text is unreadable if darker branch colors - I suggest an automatic use of white fonts in such cases
"I suggest to automatically invert the font color to white, when a branch uses darker colors. This wouldn't only simplify our work, bu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Allow Mac menu bar to reflect Windows for people using both apps
"For people using Windows at work and a Mac at home, allow the MM ribbon/menu to be customised or toggle to either version. This would i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Results Manager
Pse make it possible to add resources and link due dates so it becomes possible to create a project timeline with linked people and depen...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
List all maps on the device
Could you have the front end map explorer search the device for all compatible maps and list them like the media apps do. This way I can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
SugarSync & DropBox Support
Evernote and Asus storage are already supported. Please add support for SugarSync and DropBox (from Jack)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
The ability to promote or demote an existing node
(from howard)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
How can I import from ThinkingSpace Pro
How can I import all my files from thinking space pro to Mindjet...and will we get a pro version especially since I just paid for the pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
polish
Could do in a Polish version. I could translate Mindjet (: This will help you to fight with competing products that are created in my cou...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Would like to see the Android App put in the Barnes & Noble App Store for the Nook Color.
"Nooks are android based but do not have access to the android market, apps can only be downloaded through the Barnes and Noble store. I...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea