Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4261 - 4280 of 4401
Photo of Mindjet
Map reformats itself upon re-opening
"I've used ThinkingSpace for Android (& suggesting it to college students) for abt 6 mo. And loved it! Now that it's MindJet, I'm rethink...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"Make it more like the Android App, so much easier to use."
(from Nik)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Does Mindjet for iOS support freemind file format natively
That is I can create a new mind map and save it is freemind format inside my iOS device (iPad). (from Srinivas Narayanan)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Display images
Should be able to display images. (from mohammed saeed)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Mindjet Manager for the Kindle Fire
I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas and wanted to make the suggestion to create a Mindjet Application for the Kindle Fire (from Bob Roman)
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Share to Mindjet
You can share webpages / RSS feeds to apps like Evernote and Springpad. Why not share to a default mindmap? (from Anonymous)
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Improve MM for Android to do no resorting of chart and/or change arrow colors (depending on file type)
"Improve MM for Android to do no resorting of chart and/or change arrow colors (depending on file type). Currently the chart is reordere...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
free creation of node connections (android)
"Arrows are not sufficient in my case. It would also be nice if I could cut connections without deleting node blocks, so that you can rec...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
start new bubble without connection to any nod.
start new bubble without connection to any nod. now every bibble stars as a nod or subnod. what if I have two paralel ideas wirh just fwe...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
branch sequence counterclockwise
It would be very helpfull to me to have a map design template with branch sequence counterclockwise (from Jonas)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
instancing
Wouldnt it be cool to have an instances-option in mindmanager? you just drag your existing entries from the outliner to a topic and there...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
ability to export only a single topic and its subtopics
(from RashaMatt)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Relationships as transport pipelines for task status or other calculations
"Currently we have a roll up function for tasks, where the parent branch displays the result. But imagine we would create a relationship ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Allow single user to upgrade from free connect without buying three memberships.
(from eric)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Mindjet
Please please tide up the menus
(from Arsenty)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Give option to password protect and encrypt Maps
"Android OS is more open that iOS, and files can be viewed through file explorer easily, it would be good to have an option to encrypt an...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Make it possible to share Maps between Android and iOS devices
"I have the Mindjet Connect thing on my iPhone App, but not on the Android App, so I can't share the Map between devices." (from Jamie H...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Desktop edition
"I would be willing to pay $20 for a desktop version of mindjet, PROVIDED I could export my flowchart into a sweet applet display unit, o...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Stop Autolayout
Mindjet for Android insists on re-laying out a map every time you open it. This is frustrating and really poor user experience on a the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Process Flows / Flow Chart
"It would be great to have ""visio"" type functionality within Mindmanager. So, a Map template might be ""FLOWCHART"" and then you have n...
  • 5 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea