Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4281 - 4300 of 4401
Photo of Mindjet
TS Pro
Love the app. would like to have more than one 'centre' and more link functionality to search for links between 'thoughts' (from PeteB)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Use custom Word templates in send topic to word.
"When sending a topic to Word, allow the user to select a custom Word template just like the Word Export function does." (from jmac)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Convert old Thinking Space file formats to Mindjet
"I think it's almost critical to be able to convert my old Thinking Space files to MindJets (.mm, .xmind to mmap). Until then I can't use...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Customizable standard size for pictures
"MM displays pictures as they are, larger or smaller, depending on their original size. This can be useful in some cases, but in the most...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Tags should work! Today they do not work!
(from apphelper)
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Task dependencies to be displayed after Export to CSV
"At the moment, Excel does not display dependencies and there does not appear to be an option to do this. Also, the start/due date column...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
connect the storeage space with mindjet connect account
(from little max)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Mindjet
add mindmap sort options
"add options to sort mindmaps by map name, file name, etc (in addition to the default option to sort by last edited date and time)" (fro...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Cloud synch functionality like his predecessor TS. Please
(from mmontecchi)
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Mindjet
open file option in program
"There does not seem to be an option to open a file in the program, but there should be one, otherwise program not so useful." (from Dav...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Remove Images from many branches in one go
We can remove icons from many branches in one go. Give us the possibility to do this with pictures too. (from mentalwaves)
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"""Hoist"" feature"
"I'd like to be able to right-click on a node and ""hoist"" that node into it's own tab. I'd like to make my edits, then ""de-hoist"" my...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
MM as DESKTOP
"What if MM would transform our OS desktop into a part of our workspace? Two alternative ways: 1. The more interesting idea: MM would w...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Progressive Branch Display - Keynote
"I want to make a simple map that reveals each branch from the hub, progressively. I've seen a Mindjet map in action as a teaching tool...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Interface for third party extensions in Mac version
"The Mac version deserves to have the possibility to add the third party add ins the Windows version has, such as Results Manager or the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Make it simple to convert topics and subtopics to calendar events and to-dos in Mindmanager Mac
"It needs to be simple so that if you create a MindMap using ordinary topics and subtopics that they can be quickly and easily converted ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Map Parts - Improved Management
"Map Parts can be very helpful, but their management is too simplistic. We need: 1. To can assign keywords to them, or be able to put...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
CLONES - Children with multiple parents
"Because the current maps are just hierarchical constructs, it is impossible to represent situations, where a child branch has many paren...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Implement the SEND TO... option from MM for windows
"In MM for windows, you can with right mouse click create a new map from the topichaving the focus. It creates a new mac with the focusse...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Text formatting in elements
"I'd like to be able to apply text formatting within the text for an element. For example, I may want to bold words, underline them, or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea