Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4301 - 4320 of 4401
Photo of Mindjet
Better Drag and Drop
"Drag and drop appears to be limited in the Mindjet for iOS version. I need to be able to, for example, pick up an element and change it...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"Set a duration unit (week, month) as standard"
"Each time I switch to a new task, I have to reset the duration unit" (from Greg Lynch (Mindjet))
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Why not add the mindjet into the chrome web store?
then that we can use it and purchase directly on the chrome webbrowser?and easily to find and open it with an icon. (from nimo su)
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Mindjet
Cost calculation feature
"When creating Work Breakdown Structures, it is important for my customer to be able to a) assign costs to different activities (= top...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
I'd like to be able to fetch and save maps from and to SharePoint
"We use SharePoint for storing project documentation of which maps form a large percentage. I'd like to be able to fetch and save maps ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Ability to work with other folders in DropBox
"Currently you can only work with the Mindjet folder in DropBox. I would like to be able to save maps to other folders in DropBox (and i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Save an existing iPad map to a Dropbox
"Presently, I can only create new maps and save them to a dropbox. I'd like to have been able to save existing maps to the dropbox. The l...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Presentation mode
"Hide note symbols, focus on branches, etc. " (from Anonymous)
  • 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Import from CSV
(from Greg Lynch (Mindjet))
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
BRAINSTORMING - name and sentence generator
" A name is a word, is a combination of letters or letter groups. If we try to compose a new name, we simply play with such word parts,...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
BRAINSTORMING - improved engine: extended linguistic and visual support
"1. Offer us synonyms and similar linguistic associations - e.g. for the words we type in a brainstorming context. Or offer such function...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Fast branch creation - brainstorming mode
At the moment it takes too long to enter a new thought - branches and then create a new. Especially for brainstorming it would be usefull...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"WARN US: Highlight the ""+"" icon, as soon as the collapsed branches contain specific user defined icons"
"Imagine, you would want to always instantly recognize branches, whose currently collapsed sub-branches contain one or many specific icon...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
PICTURE MANAGEMENT - add a keyword tree (or similar) to the picture library pane
"Adding keywords is currently much too simplistic, hence uncomfortable and inefficient. We need at least three new features: 1. The ab...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Turn off snap to grid feature
"Snaping keeps me from being creative. Always re-arranging my thoughts and design. In windows you can turn this off. Uncheck ""Snap to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"Preferences: introduces the option to display callouts much smaller, so that their content is only visible while mouse over."
"In the case we choose the smaller display of callouts, the callouts would need much less place on the screen and don't disturb the map o...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"Allow a SIDE by SIDE NOTE DISPLAY, to be able to compare contents while writing on them"
(from mentalwaves)
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Interactive Interviews and Opinion Exchange with people which don't have MM
"OUR PARTNER DON'T KNOW MIND MANAGER The most customer and other people I would like to know their opinion about products, services, c...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Give us the ESC button to come out of the different views
"We too often unnecessary need the mouse for actions which could be quicker solved with the ESC button. 1.Quit the ""Walk trough"" mod...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Allow us two opened side panes at the same time - Switching too frequently wastes our time
(from mentalwaves)
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea