Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4321 - 4340 of 4401
Photo of Mindjet
Improve the ANALYSIS VIEW PRECISION! We often move objects we don't want.
"Although we try to click on new objects, we often unexpectedly move other objects. The Analysis View seems to not correctly perceive our...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"Introduce an own GLOBAL TASK MANAGER, reduce dependency on a software like Outlook"
"The fact that we don't have a MM own global task manager makes us dependent on Outlook. But I'd like to be ""free"". It shouldn't be nec...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Bug in Notes
"I use Mindjet Connect as a main editing tool for my maps. I enter notes to many topics in a bullet layout. e.g. - something - ano...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Bad overview - The list of last used maps has a bad readability
"Some solutions for a better readability: 1. Use a bold font for map names and a light gray for the map address. 2. Or let us custo...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Print The Last Element Of Each Branch To A Text File In Chronicle Order
"I originally started using MindManager to document and explain some of my complicated scripts. Lately I've been using it for Developm...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
SharePoint integration improvements
"Improvements for the SharePoint integration are: - send MM tasks to SharePoint site (similar to send tasks to Outlook); - create own S...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Integrate MindManager/Connect shared map with Cohuman tasks for automatic task generation
"Ability to generate a map, share it with Cohuman project collaborators and then automatically generate tasks from one system to the othe...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Undo/Redo buttons on toolbar
Would be very useful to have undo and redo buttons on the toolbar. (from Jerry)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"When exporting as web pages, there is an issue with notes where mindjet joins every 5th or 6th word by loosing the space."
This is not an idea - it's a request for improvement but I cannot see where to post that. Thanks for the attention. Allan (from Allan P...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Mindjet
Tabbed Browser in MM
"Having MM and browser open on second display is an excellent use of screen 'real estate' but would be great help to be able to have more...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Provide all the images MM 2002 had
(from Anonymous)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Tabs within 1 File
"If I link some tasks within different maps, then move a file, the links become invalid. I have to re-link them, but on big maps, it take...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Feature parity between Windows and Mac.
(from Gary Greenberg)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Dynamic filters
"It would be great if filters could be optionally applied on-the-fly while editing the map. E.g. if I choose to hide completed tasks, any...
  • 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
SEARCH OPTIONS - we need them for all library parts and not only for pictures
(from mentalwaves)
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"ENHANCED ACTIVITY PLANING - conditions for task splitting, repeated tasks, resource distribution"
"The following possibilities are very important for our work: 1. To be able to distribute an activity over many days, but so that a si...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
The 'sent to' / 'new linked map' function should be fixed.
"Very handy function, but it doesn't work anymore. Keep getting the question to save the original map." (from Anonymous)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
UNIFORM ELLIPTICAL DISTRIBUTION of branches instead of the current biased left-right style
"Our thoughts aren't either right or left! The current layout in a butterfly manner is not neutral. It arbitrarily emphasizes some topics...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Mindjet Player does not work in Google Docs PDF
"After you export the Mindjet Player to a document, if you upload it in Google Docs it does not work. Can this be fixed?" (from Ryan Rud...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Global map filter and marker index - hence not only for single maps
"We all are playing with a large number of thoughts, define priorities, ask questions, plan activities and many other things. Of course, ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea