Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4341 - 4360 of 4370
Photo of Mindjet
Hourly Task roll-up/break-down
"Hourly Task roll-up/break-down Hourly roll-up and break-down for tasks-- most tasks take hours, not days-- makes the product useless f...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"Add ""Upload to Biggerplate.com"" Button"
Would like to be able to upload maps directly to Biggerplate.com from within MindManager. (from Liam Hughes)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"Ulike the IPhone App, can't access both Mindjet Connect and Dropbox with the IPad app except on reinstalling it"
I can't find a back button on the file menu in order to switch between Mindjet Connect and Dropbox like you can on the IPhone App. It ap...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Improved filtering for Outlook queries
"Would be great to have more filtering options. * To/From * @domain.com * Text in message" (from Lars Bogren)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Open links without opening the topic
To open a link you have to double-tap on the topic | go to notes and then select the link. 4 taps to open a link is 3 taps to much! (fro...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
show info about file
sometimes I need know if I have updated version of file on the iPad or not - now is not possible show some info about file - when was cre...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
add file sharing through itunes
"now is not possible upload files to the app through itunes app, please add" (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
send file through Bluetooth
"sometimes we don't have wifi connection in the meeting room or on the trip and we want share map from one ipad to the second, but now is...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
add inspector from mac version
"some changes in the iOS version is good, but will be nice use same way for editing file like is on the mac ... you have in the mac versi...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"add event, to-do, comments, notes view"
"now is possible see only map, but will be nice have event, to-do, comments, notes view too in the iPad app" (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
team work integration
"add comments, review document, send to the approve through mindjet connect or dropbox, versions history, proposal / approve changes etc....
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
team work integration
"add comments, review document, send to the approve through mindjet connect or dropbox, versions history, proposal / approve changes etc....
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
add events and to-do list
please add events and to-do list with ipad to-do list app and ipad calendar integration (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
open file from the mindjet connect
open file from the mindjet connect somewhere in the app menu or on the welcome screen (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
time line view
when I have set up many events so will be good to see in some view how is all going in the time (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
add boundary
please add boundary to the iOS version (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
to-do list view and event list view
"now is all in the map, but will be good to see this in the some clearly list - easy way for printing to-do list etc." (from Martin Druc...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
more topics in one sheet
I need have more topics in one sheet. (from Martin Druchlik)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
more topics in one sheet
I need have more topics in one sheet (from Martin Druchlik)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
full screen mode
please add full screen mode to the Lion version (from Martin Druchlik)
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea