Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4381 - 4400 of 4401
Photo of Mindjet
"add event, to-do, comments, notes view"
"now is possible see only map, but will be nice have event, to-do, comments, notes view too in the iPad app" (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
team work integration
"add comments, review document, send to the approve through mindjet connect or dropbox, versions history, proposal / approve changes etc....
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
team work integration
"add comments, review document, send to the approve through mindjet connect or dropbox, versions history, proposal / approve changes etc....
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
add events and to-do list
please add events and to-do list with ipad to-do list app and ipad calendar integration (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
open file from the mindjet connect
open file from the mindjet connect somewhere in the app menu or on the welcome screen (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
time line view
when I have set up many events so will be good to see in some view how is all going in the time (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
add boundary
please add boundary to the iOS version (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
to-do list view and event list view
"now is all in the map, but will be good to see this in the some clearly list - easy way for printing to-do list etc." (from Martin Druc...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
more topics in one sheet
I need have more topics in one sheet. (from Martin Druchlik)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
more topics in one sheet
I need have more topics in one sheet (from Martin Druchlik)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
full screen mode
please add full screen mode to the Lion version (from Martin Druchlik)
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
versions from Lion integration
versions from Lion is cool feature so please use it in the Midjet too (from Martin Druchlik)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Mindjet Connect integration
will be cool if I can send file from desktop to the Mindjet Connect directly from program (or set some sync - some sync bar like in the G...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
better settings menu
"Will be possible manage storage services from the menu which is in the central iOS settings. From this menu will be possible reset app...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
better file managament
is exist unify file list where are together all files from all sources. files is possible filter by source. files are possible moving fro...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
alignment improvements
"- add setting to automatically align new topics as they are entered - add setting to align both left and right edges of a topic - ""...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
"Free-Form Branches that are not ""automated"" by any type of branch shape"
"Instead of choosing a branch shape, allowing the user to move branches around in a free-form style..." (from Miquiel Banks)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Automatic color-coding of Branches
"The ability to create a Map and when I add branches, they are automatically ""colored"" with random colors instead of being one color." ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Ability to write Text on the Branches themselves instead of just the boxes
"Simple, writing text on the branches themselves instead of inside a text box at the end of the branch...." (from Miquiel Banks)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Make it easy to import and export XML
"I often use MM to view and annotate XML files I import. I'd love to be able to export maps to XML. I know about the .xmmap format, but...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea