Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4441 - 4456 of 4456
Photo of Mindjet
time line view
when I have set up many events so will be good to see in some view how is all going in the time (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
add boundary
please add boundary to the iOS version (from Pavel Label)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
to-do list view and event list view
"now is all in the map, but will be good to see this in the some clearly list - easy way for printing to-do list etc." (from Martin Druc...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Mindjet Connect integration
will be cool if I can send file from desktop to the Mindjet Connect directly from program (or set some sync - some sync bar like in the G...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
better settings menu
"Will be possible manage storage services from the menu which is in the central iOS settings. From this menu will be possible reset app...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
better file managament
is exist unify file list where are together all files from all sources. files is possible filter by source. files are possible moving fro...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
alignment improvements
"- add setting to automatically align new topics as they are entered - add setting to align both left and right edges of a topic - ""...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Make it easy to import and export XML
"I often use MM to view and annotate XML files I import. I'd love to be able to export maps to XML. I know about the .xmmap format, but...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
HTML Notes Editor
If the Topic Notes editor had an HTML mode then richernotes with media embedded in them could be created e.g. YouTube and web pages with ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea