Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4481 - 4500 of 4629
Photo of Mindjet
Results Manager
Pse make it possible to add resources and link due dates so it becomes possible to create a project timeline with linked people and depen...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
List all maps on the device
Could you have the front end map explorer search the device for all compatible maps and list them like the media apps do. This way I can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
polish
Could do in a Polish version. I could translate Mindjet (: This will help you to fight with competing products that are created in my cou...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Map reformats itself upon re-opening
"I've used ThinkingSpace for Android (& suggesting it to college students) for abt 6 mo. And loved it! Now that it's MindJet, I'm rethink...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Share to Mindjet
You can share webpages / RSS feeds to apps like Evernote and Springpad. Why not share to a default mindmap? (from Anonymous)
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
branch sequence counterclockwise
It would be very helpfull to me to have a map design template with branch sequence counterclockwise (from Jonas)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
instancing
Wouldnt it be cool to have an instances-option in mindmanager? you just drag your existing entries from the outliner to a topic and there...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea